FlowerBrush is shown to cause no damage even to the most sensitive skin.
SPRING sale - Get up to 50% OFF + More Discounts Sitewide!
Safe For All Skin Types
With over 5 years in the market, FlowerBrush has been proven to be safe for all skin types, ranging from extremely sensitive to oily.
Thorough Clean & Long-Lasting Results
The unique shape, featuring 24 different bristle sizes, allows for an incredibly deep clean in hard-to-reach areas of the face.
Organic & Eco-Friendly
We use eco-friendly materials that minimize environmental harm when disposed of.
Not satisfied with the product? Enjoy hassle-free refunds within the first 30 days of your purchase.
Not Just A Cleanser. Proven Skin Improvment
What Makes FlowerBrush™ So special?
How It Works
- Removes dead skin faster than a normal cleanser. It gets rid of germs, dust, dirt, and pollution.
- Increases the natural cycle of your skin cells.
- Increases blood flow, which in turn improves skin tone making skin firmer, softer, and healthier.
- Boosts your existing skincare regime. Clean and Massaged skin absorbs better ingredients in skin care products.
- Anti-aging magnetic massage, just like SPA, amplifies the benefits above, which no other brush does.
- FlowerBrush is Proven to be best for sensitive skin. Unique bristles design and FDA-approved silicone causeNo damage even for most sensitive skin.
4 Function Modes
Unlike similar products on the market, this sonic cleanser features 4 adjustable function modes to suit your needs. Modify the intensity of vibrations and the speed of the massaging beads with just a single button press!
Minimize Aging, Tighten Skin, and Amplify Cleansing Effects
Experience exceptional massage and magnetic rejuvenation as two rotating magnetic field pulsations penetrate deep into your pores to soften your skin and increase the activation of essential enzymes.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
70% OFF. BIGGEST SALE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it damage my skin?
Can you use a facial brush if you have acne?
You can use a face-cleansing brush if you have acne or breakouts. The brush helps remove excess dirt and oil from your skin by penetrating deep into your pores. This helps keep your skin clear. Furthermore, if you are applying a medicated cream or ointment to treat acne, the removal of dead skin cells may allow deeper penetration of the medicine.
How to take care of FloweBrush?
It is as simple as washing it with soap after every use
Does your brush uses FDA approved silicone?
How often it can be used?
2 times per day is enough, although you can start with just one usage per day and see how it goes for you.